WEBINAR : Wed, May 22, 2019 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM CEST
We know it’s important for customers to keep up-to-date on the latest GoAnywhere features and enhancements. With GoAnywhere MFT 6.1, there’s a lot for users to be excited about—and that’s where this webinar comes in!
In this live event, our development team will dive into what customers and their organizations can expect from GoAnywhere MFT 6.1. We’ll touch on many new features and additions, including:
• Support for EDI X12 data translation
• A Data Mapper tool for easier SML and EDI X12 translation
• A file transfer client for PeSIT file transfer protocol
• Built-in SMS and email one-time passwords
• Tamper-evident logging
• Auto-scaling and scripted deployments for cloud environments
You can view the full list of enhancements on our release notes page: https://www.goanywhere.com/support/release-notes/mft
Register your spot for this webinar today, then come prepared on May 22nd to learn how these new features (and more) can benefit your organization. We’ll leave time at the end for any questions you have, as well as walk through how you can upgrade to version 6.1 when you’re ready.
We look forward to seeing you online!