What does an Inside Sales Representative do?
Inside Sales Representatives work in an office environment selling products to customers and partners. They’re responsible for gaining new leads and converting them into ongoing customers by building lasting connections and relationships with them. When Inside Sales Representatives gain a potential customer, they’ll make customized sales pitches and demonstrate how the consumer would benefit from purchasing their products. Once they make a sale, they’ll maintain a strong, ongoing relationship with that customer or partner to sell additional products to them in the future or to answer any questions they have while using solutions.
Inside Sales Representative responsibilities include:
- Researching and qualifying new leads with marketing help.
- Execution of the company’s strategy sourcing new sales opportunities through lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Building and executing a solid go-to-market strategy and manage all aspects of the relationship with partners and customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Understand customer and partner needs and requirements.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives or technical department for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve defined quotas
- Research customer and partner, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand company’s database of prospects
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Make New and Renewal offers.
- Upselling products and services.
Requirements and skills
- Minimum 2+ years experience as inside sales representative or in a similar role in B2B companies (System integrator, distributor or software company).
- Proven track record of managing customers and partners as well as strong success in personally developing relationships with demonstrable results
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity devices (pc Workstation, smartphone,…) and common software tools (Ms Office, CRM Software, collaboration and video conferencing,…)
- Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills in Italian and English
- Willingness to travel for national/international events or trainings, if required
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- B degree or equivalent
What we offer
- An exciting and permanent position in a strong VAD company
- An opportunity in one of most innovative markets worldwide
- Flat hierarchy, fast thinking, open communication and great team spirit
- Talented colleagues
- “Never stop learning” model
- Make an impact from day one on how grows up the company business and success
- Collaborate closely with partners and customers
- Salary based on your experience + Ticket Restaurant.
Non ci sono posizioni aperte adatte al tuo profilo?
Mandaci comunque il tuo Curriculum selezionando come posizione “altro”, siamo sempre alla ricerca di talenti da inserire nel nostro Team.